Tim Ferriss has trouble defining what he does for a living. Depending on when you ask this controversial Princeton University guest lecturer, he might answer:
'I race motorcycles in Europe'
'I ski in the Andes'
'I scuba dive in Panama'
'I dance tango in Buenos Aires'
He has spent more than five years learning the secrets of the 'New Rich', a fast-growing subculture that has abandoned the 'deferred-life plan' and instead mastered the new currencies - time and mobility - to create a new way of living. Why wait a lifetime for your retirement when you can enjoy luxury now?
Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing first class world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with no management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint. Join Tim Ferriss as he teaches you:
- How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
- How blue chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
- How exchange your career for life for short work bursts and frequent 'mini-retirements'
- How to train your boss to value performance over presence, or kill your job (or company) if it's beyond repair
- How to cultivate selective ignorance - and create time - with a low-information diet
- How to get free housing worldwide and airfare at 50-80% off
- How to fill the void and create a meaningful life after removing work and the office
Learn about this and more to live the life you want - now.