Customer Discussions > On Bullshit forum

That Is Not Even Bull... (With Apologies To W. Pauli)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Aug 2013 18:52:41 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 Sep 2013 14:00:28 BDT
zoltán says:
Well?

zoltán

Posted on 23 Oct 2013 15:04:34 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 Jan 2014 01:22:31 GMT
zoltán says:
More daft than Timecube.com?

http://7seals.yuku.com/forums/66/Public-Forum/Public-Forum#.UmfW76xxWSp

Posted on 24 Jan 2014 11:30:09 GMT
Last edited by the author on 24 Jan 2014 11:31:08 GMT
zoltán says:
Pot Kettle Black:

This was posted on a forum maintained by one Brad Watson(.jesusisgod):

"Are you psychotic? When I came across this post I laughed. There are still a few nut case cowards like yourself who don't have actual lives living in your psycho-cyber world that want to knock Dr. McQuate. The crazy thing about you wierdo's (and the word 'crazy' is soooo appropriate) is that none of you I'll wager have ever read his material. I on the other hand have read all of his material like so many others and have also been one of his apprentices for almost 2 years. Whatever 'judgment day' you think he is meeting is only in your delusional mind. He's a great guy and after many (actual) conversations with him on the phone I'll tell you FIRST-hand that he is not only brilliant when it comes to the Bible, but he has only one goal and that is helping people understand the truth. So, here's a suggestion for you, if YOU are interested in the truth like you suggest; stop putting your psycho-babble nonsense online to hurt good people's reputations and try to have some respect. Dr. McQuate actually cares about people and there are too few people like him in the world as it is. If you have something of value to say, say it. Otherwise you're just making noise and spreading unfounded gossip and lies that people are better off without hearing."

http://7seals.yuku.com/sreply/1162/Dr-Scott-McQuate-receives-his-Judgment-Day-112313

Website of Dr Scott McQuate: http://www.drscottmcquate.com/

The post in question:

>>Dr. Scott McQuate of http://www.paxeonpublishing.com/ & FB Inner Circle,

Let me be really clear. I put NO "advertisement of any kind" on 'Inner Circle' and to accuse me of that is an un-truth and perhaps a lie? I AM not selling anything; I AM giving it away.

The truth is where we truly find GOD & God-incarnate. What brief thing I put on the Inner Circle was a truth. However, it may have conflicted with what you preach. You are selling your preaching and don't want anyone to come along who has a truth that disagrees with you.

You are not a teacher. If you were, you would invite questions and comments that put you one the spot and perhaps conflict with what you are teaching. No, you are a preacher and won't allow your message to be compromised by anyone, even if they have valuable information that you do not. And why is thi$? Ya, it'$ the money! If I AM $een as more of an expert than you, it potentially take$ money and imagined power out of your po$$e$$ion!

Several times I have asked you to read the "7 Seals" revealed as beyond Einstein theories" http://7seals.blogspot.com and reply to them. Yet, you ignore them.

Let the record show I gave you more than ample opportunity to prove that your intentions are truly righteous. Yet, you chose to delete my brief comments, falsely accuse me of posting advertisements, and only communicate with me privately. Therefore...

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His Christ(77=C3+HR18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 11/23/13 is your Judgment Day, you FAIL F. Your actions towards me (and others?) is very ungodly and antichrist. You are guilty of lying and deceptively misleading other$ in your mi$$ion to profit off GOD's prophets. By not acknowledging the return of the Christ and GOD's Word, you are guilty of working towards disunity and violence. You are indirectly culpable in the death and misery of thousands, perhaps millions!

Sentence: Very bad luck for the rest of your life, then 174 years reincarnated as non-human just for your sins that I've observed. (GOD has observed many more!)

Note: One thing I AM not is naďve. But I always include the following...

You can repent, do many hours of verifiable community service and petition this court for a retrial. GOD & His Christ are just & forgiving. However, 7.4 years of your sentence is non-commutable and any contempt-of-court will result in an increased sentence.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

c.c. FB "7 Seals" revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories', http://7seals.yuku.com<<

http://7seals.yuku.com/sreply/1112/Dr-Scott-McQuate-receives-his-Judgment-Day-112313

Posted on 26 Jan 2014 10:53:21 GMT
Last edited by the author on 26 Jan 2014 10:53:55 GMT
zoltán says:
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2014 6:48:49 AM PST
goblueresurrection says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Hide post again. (Show all unhelpful posts)]
>>Nope, there was no water at the beginning - contrary to the bible. >>

Unsupported - as elements are manufactured within stars via nucleosynthesis so the hydrogen and helium can be maufactured from water.

Sorry - the Bible is correct.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/religion/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1M9TK6UGAX6EO&cdMsgID=Mx2TMNZAJO3UVLU&cdMsgNo=801&cdPage=33&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=TxB51X3B3XK9QO#Mx2TMNZAJO3UVLU

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2014 8:21:34 AM PST
mark says:
Heavier elements are created through stellar nucleosynthesis, which presupposes the existing nucleons of hydrogen and helium, at BB t+~ 150s.

Hydrogen may be derived from water, but not until oxygen is part of the molecular parcel. Which is only be possible by means of stellar nucleosynthesis, at t>>>150s. Long after light, by the way.

And my evidence, in case someone should ask for it, is Big Bang cosmology with Inflationary conditions. Right or wrong is irrelevant when compared to biblical renditions, relevant only compared to other cosmologies.

Peace.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/religion/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1M9TK6UGAX6EO&cdMsgID=MxVIE6FBSFB6ZL&cdMsgNo=803&cdPage=33&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=TxB51X3B3XK9QO#MxVIE6FBSFB6ZL

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2014 8:24:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 24, 2014 8:24:41 AM PST
goblueresurrection says:
<<Heavier elements are created through stellar nucleosynthesis, which presupposes the existing nucleons of hydrogen and helium, at BB t+~ 150s.>>

Ok- where is the evidence this presupposition is true?

http://www.amazon.com/forum/religion/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1M9TK6UGAX6EO&cdMsgID=Mx3T58M042VQESZ&cdMsgNo=804&cdPage=33&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=TxB51X3B3XK9QO#Mx3T58M042VQESZ

Posted on 5 Feb 2014 01:26:02 GMT
Last edited by the author on 5 Feb 2014 01:29:02 GMT
zoltán says:
Amazon.com 'Customer discussion guidelines' @ http://www.amazon.com/gp/forum/content/db-guidelines.html/ref=cm_cd_et_d_gl

What shouldn't I post?

Behave as if you were a guest at a friend's dinner party. Please treat the Amazon.com community with respect. Do not post:

Profane or obscene, inflammatory or spiteful comments
Messages that abuse, denigrate or threaten others
Text or articles written by someone else, even with attribution for the author, except for brief quotations from a book, article or other product related to the discussion
Any personal information about children under 13
Descriptions that intrude on the privacy of another person, including revealing personally identifiable information such as their name or address
Text that promotes illegal or immoral conduct
Repeated posts that make the same point excessively
Repeated unwelcome messages that harass or embarrass other customers or participants
Repeated posts that promote an item in the Amazon.com catalog
Any form of "spam," including advertisements, contests, or other solicitations for other websites or companies; or any URL link that includes a "referrer" tag or affiliate code.

Apparently, this doesn't fall outside the 'guidelines':

"In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2014 5:07:58 PM PST Eagle chick says: Would you consider a bet? For one million dollars, I take a pistol with two chambers and load only one. You have a fifty-fifty chance that the bullet fires when you pull the trigger. Put the gun up to your head and fire. If you survive, I give you the million dollars. If you die, nothing. Would you take the risk?"

http://www.amazon.com/forum/atheist/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3VDTKO61HE6U7&cdMsgID=Mx32W2NZ2JUJB53&cdMsgNo=3066&cdPage=123&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=TxAOWHFVEL2311#Mx32W2NZ2JUJB53

Amazon's handling of this is so wrong it isn't even bull....!

Posted on 30 Mar 2014 09:47:17 BDT
zoltán says:
Abuse after abuse, insult after insult, sexual harassment and--possibly--posing as an MD...And yet Amazon is still holding customer 'MJO' by the hand and acting as his guide in the forums!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 2:07:49 PM PDT
MJO says:
Ummm, Potter. I took lunch at work WHERE I'M AN MD. The ward secretary is getting a kick here--need that occasionally to break up the day.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 2:10:32 PM PDT
MJO says:
Thrower, that's because you spend 75% of the year inside. Thanks, I forgot the muslims.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 3:25:25 PM PDT
MJO says:
Potter, I had to use my initials after a patient of mine doing some web-surfing found libel against me in these posts; so I had to take it down.

As I look around, it seems only RRR would go back to that episode 3 years ago, if she wanted to concur with it.
I'm not on this thread (much longer) to impress total strangers on the other part of the country.

With my full name, she verified it all. It's up to her if she wants to tell that is true.

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 3:36:00 PM PDT
MJO says:
And I wish people would not say I'm obsessed with RRR, or she has an effect on anyone. I've never seen her, smelt her, looked her in the eye (and body), or even talked with her. How is it even remotely possible to have fantasies about that person?? Put your critical thinking hats on, boys & girls.

I wish Amazon would get here...

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 9:42:16 PM PDT
MJO says:
D Thrower,
I'm pleasantly surprised that you're able to read coming from Canada; I've met sooo many others who can't. Kudos to You!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 9:43:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author 3 hours ago
MJO says:
D Thrower,
I'll pant over anyone who (female, that is) shows a picture :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 9:45:55 PM PDT
MJO says:
D Thrower,
Well you insulted about 1/3 of the world's population who are Christian. But do as you please--I'm a firm believer in karma.
I'd probably wouldn't go to work for a week, then the statute of limitations wear off--but only if you're a good girl.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 9:55:12 PM PDT
MJO says:
RRR, what else is there that if feet are too big for those shoes? My tailor has had a hell of a time figuring out what to do.

OH GEEZ, I just realized that by writing this, the microcephalics in the thread will think I'm obsessed with you.

But your fonts are gorgeous and well rounded ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 9:58:23 PM PDT
MJO says:
Worst of all Singularity, they maybe using it as fertilizer in their backyard...eeewww! Brings new meaning to a nice spring breeze.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 10:01:45 PM PDT
MJO says:
D Thrower,
I'm at the top of hill in the hospital. I SUPERVISE and teach students & residents---you'd be so lucky to have me as your MD.

Posted on Mar 29, 2014 10:09:38 PM PDT
MJO says:
Singularity,
I was doing it all wrong getting peeved in their pummeling of Christians. A little negative reinforcement is called for.

For example, Riordan being an Irish name must mean she has a bit of a problem w/ booze. You just turn the table and see how long they maintain their equanimity. And don't worry about "do unto others..." It only applies to humans.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 10:38:25 PM PDT
MJO says:
Dodo,
a bit of hypocrisy that is quite easily deduced. Where's all your plucking when they are scathing Christianity and its members.

Affegetabout it. I just recalled about your gold fish level of memory--5 seconds.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 10:45:45 PM PDT
MJO says:
Dorsie, it's interesting how now you bring up the civility & etiquette.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2014 10:58:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author 2 hours ago
MJO says:
Al Ip, you're just another who also brings up benevolently philosophical condescending and pedantic topic at just the right time.

BTW, how does a person act if they believe in karma. To an atheist, there is no karma--show me the proof.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/atheist/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg1?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3VDTKO61HE6U7&cdPage=1&cdThread=Tx3UKBOU0UFRHRS

Posted on 30 May 2014 18:53:38 BDT
zoltán says:
"Writer James Patterson accepted the Indie Champion award at Book Expo America in New York City. Patterson received the award for his plan to distribute one million dollars to indie bookstores. During his acceptance speech, the author called Amazon's business practices "a national tragedy," according to industry newsletter Shelf Awareness."

http://www.csmonitor.com/Books/chapter-and-verse/2014/0530/James-Patterson-calls-Amazon-s-practices-a-national-tragedy

I has been my experience that Amazon is abusive and corrupt on so many levels the full extent of malpractice by the company might be difficult to gauge. I'm not familiar with Patterson's writing but I applaud him for opening his mouth about Amazon. My hope is that an enormous choir pitches in behind him as accompaniment.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  On Bullshit forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  27 Aug 2013
Latest post:  30 May 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
On Bullshit
On Bullshit by Harry G. Frankfurt (Hardcover - 30 Jan 2005)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (16)