Size: 36W x 36L|Colour: Tough Mid|Change
Price:£49.37+ £6.99 shipping

on 8 August 2014
Have bought this make and style many times. Fit good, wash well and keep shape over a long time
on 5 January 2015
I buy wrangler as you know your going to get a quality pair of well cut jeans that fit properly and are comfortable to wear and when you get them at a discount price you are in a win situation I swear by wrangler as I have tried other makes but they just don't fit the same.
on 23 July 2015
My husband has bought Wranglers for years, but these were the first "Stretch" variety that he'd worn and he absolutely loves them. I like the way they look on him; he doesn't have much of a bum, but the cut and fabric of these keep the seat of his pants from looking droopy - his small backside is very pinch-worthy now.
on 13 February 2015
Having previously purchased this style in America, I knew exactly what to expect. They provide a slim fit whilst having a little give, due to the stretch built in. They wear and wash well and do not shrink. Would recommend to anyone who wants jeans that fit your measured size.
on 4 September 2014
The jeans were for my husband and it's the 3rd pair we've bought this year. He loves them. Says they're just like the sixties fit. Recently all jeans have been shapeless and too wide but he thinks these are great. Recommend them.
on 29 January 2015
I am today wearing a pair of Wrangler Stretch Jeans SIZE 42 waist x 32 leg which are comfortable to wear, purchased from Amazon June 9th. 2014.
So when I wanted a new pair, I ordered the SAME SIZE but these are about 4 inches shorter around the waist.
So I returned these requesting an Exchange for SIze 46 waist x 34 leg, this order was refunded.
I then raised a new order and these are FINE ??!!
Thank you, Hugh.
on 9 July 2015
I've always loved Wrangler jeans and have had loads of pairs over the years; I had a pair of these a few years ago, in a similar slightly faded blue, which eventually wore out.
As I was in need of some more jeans anyway I thought I'd order another pair to replace the previous ones; obviously I assumed that knowing the brand and style it would be simple to replace the previous set 'like for like'.
Sadly when they arrived they proved to be a bit small; this could of course be my fault, not Wranglers, however the old pair still fit.... What put me off far more however was that the new pair seem totally different; the denim felt thinner and almost coated to the touch and there was an odd panel of fabric at the back behind the waste band which reminded me (not that I've worn any!) of what ladies maternity trousers might be like.
So I returned them. Whether they'd been sent in error, or were some bizarre variant on the jeans I wanted I don't know, but I won't be buying Wranglers again unless I've seen them with my own eyes first.
Fortunately Amazon have a great returns policy and system, it's just a shame I had to use it.
on 10 October 2015
I can't understand how I can order exactly the same 'part number' jeans and get a completely different product. Some are made in Greece and some in Malaysia but they have the same number so should be the same jeans. This pair are a bit tight (and no it isn't because I have put on weight!) and have a so-called 'phone pocket'. The idea is that you put your phone in one part of the pocket and the inner pocket stops coins etc. from scratching your phone. Nice idea but a pain in practice as your fingers don't know which side of the divider to access when you are after your change/knife/hankie. Especially annoying when I don't ever keep my phone in that pocket.
on 15 June 2014
Good fit, comfortable and a soft feel to them, they look good and I will buy these again and would definately recommend them.
on 26 January 2015
I have purchased a wrangler jean from AMAZON prior, the make up is 80% cotton - 15% polyester - 3% elastane colour blue/black. The description
op the product same as my recent order. Sadly the fit was nothing like the original. To tight in the waist, and to tight in the leg (hem). If only I could replicate the original jean, in a different denim colour. I have tried on numerous times (different wrangler codes) all to no avail.