Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 6 March 1998
There is obviously no conclusion too high that Mr. Tyson cannot jump to it. I was intrigued when I found that Mr. Tyson had written another book with Enochian content as I had enjoyed his beginners guide to enochian very much. What I didn't realize was that there is a great gap between someone being able to summarize the work of others (as in the Beginner's Guide) and actually publishing an original thought. Mr. Tyson is obviously well read, but he fails to give any firm basis for wild theories that include the pivotal idea of the book which is that we should work magically for the destruction of our own universe and that that is the sole purpose of the Angelic calls or keys of Enochian Magick. It is no small wonder that Gerald Schueller gets Donald Tyson to write his introductions. They are two peas in a pod. While I truly believe Mr. Tyson writes more in earnest each of the two have been opportunistic in generating pulp about Enochian that will never further the science, only their bank accounts. This book is a stinker and proves once again what a skunk farm Llewellyn Publications is.
on 18 December 2007
The Tetragrammaton is a four fold formula, corresponding to the 4 elements Ophiel says this in his art and practice of occult book and YHVH Vignette. How anyone can assume otherwise isnt an occultist.