- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 100 ml
|Price:||£4.49 (£4.49 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.56 (11%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Makes tap water safe for fish by removing harmful compounds and adding beneficial substances.
- Contains special compounds that eliminate chlorine and bind up heavy metals.
- Contains colloids that coat the fish, protecting them against infection.
- Contains stress-reducing vitamins, and compounds that inhibit bacteria and fungi, thereby mitigating the stressful effects of aquarium maintenance.
- Unlike most water conditioners, AquaSafe leaves no residues and is completely broken down to harmless substances.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
At times it is necessary to add tap water to the aquarium as part of a water change or a topup. Tap water is designed for human use and therefore contains high levels of chlorine to kill germs. In addition it may contain varying levels of toxic heavy metals. Both chlorine and heavy metals are toxic to fish and will cause them longterm damage and stress. Leaving water to stand will not remove all of these factors and so is not an alternative to using a water conditioner. AquaSafe works by instantly neutralising these harmful substances and should be used every time new water is added to the aquarium. In addition AquaSafe also reduces stress promotes wound healing and protects against infection and adds a protective coating to the fish.
How it WorksAquaSafe contains special compounds that eliminate chlorine and bind up heavy metals. In addition it contains colloids that coat the fish protecting them against infection. AquaSafe also contains stressreducing vitamins and compounds that inhibit bacteria and fungi. All this means that your fish are well protected against the harmful effects of tap water and the stress of water changes.
How to UseAdd AquaSafe to new tap water at a rate of 5ml per 10litres 2gallons to make it safe prior to doing a water change. AquaSafe can also be added directly to the aquarium at the same dosage to act as a general stressreliever. When preparing water for water changes it is best to treat it with AquaSafe in a bucket beforehand and use boiled tap water to warm it to the same temperature as the aquarium.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought a larger amount this time as it works out cheaper than buying smaller bottles continually (I have a large tank).
Absolutely as it should be, I recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived at destination safe. Wanted this for my Beta cleaning aquarium. This Aqua Safe arrived in a small 100 ml plastic bottle. Happy with my purchase.Published 7 days ago by Mary St
It's the stuff I trust to keep my fish alive when I do a water change or even if I add new fishPublished 7 days ago by C P Smith
Really good price, lasts me for quite some time & have been using this brand for years now with no problems.Published 14 days ago by Caroline D