Size: 10 lChange

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 August 2010
I have a mixed tank, probably some things in there that really should not live together, like Tetra and convict fish and a perch. I have corydoris, Kribensis and silver sharks, and a variety of plecs and loaches. And all of them love this food. The fish slect the right flakes for them (or in the case of the convict fish, any old flake will do) and do not eat the ones they do not like. Any debris is quickly dealt with by a standard filter, and the smallest peices seem to disintegrate rapidly leaving the water crystal clear afterwards, always a bonus with fish tanks.

Good quality food for tropical fish, and highly reccomended.
on 25 January 2013
At the price I paid for this top quality brand It's a win win situation. The price I was paying locally for the much smaller tubs made me realise this purchase was not rocket science. When the time comes I'll be back for more.
on 23 February 2013
Excellent value for money and arrived very quickly will be buying this all the time for now on and save some pennies.
on 31 October 2013
Great product - as tetraways is - exceptional price - I could share it with my mates - and the fish love it. Great delivery timescale too - came in just a few days. Hope I can get another one at the same price when we need one.
on 11 January 2011
The fish are taking to this food very well! Interest at the front of the tank when they know they are about to be fed! The samples that you sent FOC are also a treat and a good way of ensuring I will be coming back to you.
on 26 March 2014
does exactly what it says on the box. Buying a large size like this money on the longer run. Fishes love this.
Great packaging, arrived in time. hassle free transaction. Highly recommend seller
on 3 January 2016
We've bought this to feed sea fish on holiday. They go absolutely mental for it and we got fantastic sea life viewing just off the beach. Make sure you keep the contents dry otherwise it spoils.
on 15 October 2014
Erm the fish are loving the food but there is enough in here to keep my fish happy for a year, in fact I think you could feed a dolphin on this much for a month!
on 20 July 2015
Pretty darn quick delivery and whilst my dad's fish tank isn't as populated as it once was its nice to able to get this supplied with plenty of time!
on 1 April 2014
I like this fish food as it does not colour the water or make it cloudy,but you have to be sure not to over feed.

See one answered question