on 18 February 2014
I was looking for a good drill for a good price and came across with this Terratek 18 Volt Cordless Drill. I cannot be more happier with the product, its very well built, very good battery life, feels nice and solid in hand, it also has a small light which is really useful for a jobs in dark corners. Definitely recommend this product to anyone, who needs perfect tool for decent price.
on 28 June 2014
Very prompt service, ordered Friday evening, arrived Monday; well packaged and complete.
To the item:
I waited a week or so to write this review, so as to have some experience using the drill.
The drill is comfortable to use and well balanced; the features of the drill and accessories are pretty much standard to other comparable drill and accessory kits available on the market.
The battery life is impressive, I have used the drill to complete 3 light DIY projects this past week and have not had to recharge the battery.

I would heartly recommend this item to anyone who is looking for a light to medium home DIY use.
on 24 April 2014
This is my first power tool, and I found it easy to use. The instructions were easy to understand, DIY, here I come!
on 11 February 2014
Got the drill home, unpacked and tested it and it`s performed basic DIY tasks I have asked of it! Before that I had borrowed top brand drill from my friend and as a DIY enthusiastic I do not see a difference between the two. I do not know yet how long it will last but so far I can say great product for reasonable price.
on 2 July 2014
Great value for money, great service, delivered as promised. The only reason it has got a 4 star, not a 5 star is that it isn't quite as powerful as I'd imagined, but it will still cope with 95% of the jobs I have around the house and garden.
on 17 April 2014
Excellent quality, very good purchase, would highly recommend this product, the light is very useful & tool kit is of high quality & handy
on 25 March 2014
Am 100% happy with my Terratek drill. Your excellent service through ordering to a very well packaged and prompt delivery. I have since used the drill and found it to be excellent value for money. The drill bit set is also excellent and hanging in my workshop. Thank You once again.
on 9 June 2014
I purchase this drill to do a few odd jobs around a recently purchased house. I was a bit sceptical at first due to the price and the fact i hadn't previously heard of "terratek". So far the product has performed exactly as it is supposed to and i have had no problems with it all.
on 11 March 2015
I hadn't noticed that this does not have hammer action! It comes with loads of masonary bits but they are not much use without the hammer action :(
It's an expensive cordless drill/screwdriver
on 7 September 2014
Replace my old about home cordless drill that was 10v and the batter gave up earlier this year, was as expensive to get a new batter as to buy a new one, so have gone for this Terratek one, love the 18v and higher speed and lightweight, comes in a funky box and packs away easily, it is ideal to just charge up and use and great to use for a single lady and a very hand and easy to use.