Size: Large/ 34-36 Inch|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 15 June 2009
I bought two pairs of these and in comparison to a ridiculously expensive pair I bought in a shop recently these are much more comfortable. Delivery was prompt and the price was reasonable.
on 10 November 2009
Shorts are very good value for money and generous size usually have a problem with the leg elastic being too tight but these are good.
on 14 June 2014
Excellent pair of shorts and very good value. As I am occasionally afflicted with painful chalfonts I was looking for some shorts that would provide cushioning for my tender ringpiece on the morning commute. This is essential as I have to cycle most of the way over cobbles. These shorts didn't disappoint, I normally dread cycling to work after a lively curry and real ale session but my sigmunds have been well taken care of.

An additional benefit of wearing them is the admiring looks I get from the ladies in the office. The 8 panel design ensures that your twig and berries are proudly and prominently displayed for all to see.

My only negative comment is that the padded arse area looks as though you have soiled yourself.
88 comments|49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 July 2011
As above, was cycling over 60 miles a day with them on and didn't suffer from saddle sores at all highly recommended :-)
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 24 March 2011
Excellent quality shorts for the price - I use them for both indoor spinning and outdoor road-biking. They are very comfortable and give good support without being too 'clingy'. They wash well, and are realistically sized too - I could probably have got away with the next size down, but I always tend to order 'up' when I buy cycle stuff.
Recommended
on 27 December 2009
For the price, I'm very pleased with these. They're by no means a professional standard, but if you need something to keep all the dangly bits from getting crushed on the saddle and you're only using them for an hour a week, then these are for you.
on 7 December 2011
Been using these really hard for nearly a year and the only fault, if it can be called a fault is that the hi-viz orange has fadded slightly, otherwise the padding is still solid, black panels still shiny, wash fab on a 30c and the stiching is still like new, again I have been using these really hard for a year. Excellent value for money. I am a 36" waist and these fit lovely. Recommend? oh yeah.....
on 2 June 2011
Great pair of value short for the bike.
A little bit 80's style but for the price they are perfect.
on 18 December 2010
Wanted a cheap pair of cycling shorts for 2-3 months of spinning classes for pre-season football and wanted something cheap. These shorts are of excellent quality and comfort. I have a 32" waist and ordered medium (32-34) and they are a perfect fit. They wash well, keep their shape and are excellent value for money.
on 2 September 2009
These aren't cutting edge 'make you ride faster' cycle shorts but they do provide extra padding in a comfortable reasonably stylish short. I like them.