on 31 July 2013
Not a bad quality pair of shorts for the money, beware of the sizing, i'm a 31" waist so the med should be adequate. However if like me you have a larger upper body than the likes of Wiggins and Froome then the bib will not fit. I exchanged them for the large which although alot more comfortable they offer no protection where it is most needed, the padding is good but just in the wrong place.
Great customer service though, "Tenn" did their best to help but to no avail.
on 16 June 2015
I usually wear a medium in most cycling brands but this medium was very small.
on 3 September 2015
Comfortable enough, but the padding is overly stiff and makes you feel somewhat as if you're sitting on a pile of old newspapers. It also tends to stick to the saddle rather than moving with your body, which can get a tad annoying on 4 or 5 hour rides. Other than that, they're fine for the money.
on 1 October 2015
Good value and fits exactly right for me. I'm 5'8 and ordered small and no complain so far. Compaired to some other expensive brands that I have is the same comfort padding for me.
on 16 June 2015
Excellent price, product and delivery
on 9 October 2013
Great value bib shorts really well made. I was very please considering the price and I'll probably buy some more.