Size: Medium|Colour: Yellow/Black|Change

on 9 September 2011
Great buy if you are looking for an inexpensive, non team top for cycling when the weather is warm. The coolflow works and I find this a very comfortable shirt. The elasticated bottom to the Jersey works very well for me and it helps the fit which I think is good. The colour is visible, it dries quickly so I find it a first class summer commuting top.
on 1 June 2012
Good cycling jersey husband very pleased, likes the pockets at the back and pleased with the colours.
I like the fact you can wash and dry very easierly and no ironing. Delivered with the week so was pleased with that. Would certainly order from Tenn again should hubby want anymore cycling gear.
on 6 August 2012
Very good value, perfect for a would be future tour winner in training. Thought it had a zip pocket but it hasn't. Says its got a mobile phone pocket but its not a sealable pocket so wouldn't trust it.
on 11 June 2014
This is now the third of Tenn jerseys I have bought. They are superb value and very well made, especially when compared to the cost of "team jerseys" Plus I dont want to cycle promoting the SKY team, or any other team/manufacturer, and paying a fortune to do so.
on 3 February 2014
Looks good in the picture but the actual garment is a bit of a let down.
The material looks and feels quite cheap and is a bit itchy to wear.
The collar is also a bit tight when the zip is fully done up.
I was hoping for this to be a bit better as I own a tenn outdoors winter jersey/light jacket which is absolutely brilliant, great fit, good material and looks good. Unfortunately this top is none of those which is a big shame. I'll probably still use this but definitely under a jacket, mainly on short rides and only when my other tops are in the wash. You certainly get what you pay for, do yourself a favour and spend a little bit more.
on 27 August 2014
I bought this for my husband who is 42 inch chest and 5'8" tall. Size large fits a treat and he looks very good in it. He says its comfortable to wear and is breathable. the zip allows ventilation if necessary. Nice colours (blue and Black)
on 17 June 2014
I like Tenn's cycling gear a lot - good quality materials and excellent fit, sitting in the sweet spot of substance vs style.

This top follows that tradition, comfortable fabric, good quality zip and good grippy waist band that resists riding up as you cycle. The top is very breathable, which aids comfort on rides where you break into a full body sweat.

Fit is good - I am 6ft 2in tall with 34" waist and find the XL size spot on with all Tenn cycling gear.

Very happy with this purchase.
on 24 October 2010
Perfect for the Job!

Great material for breath-ability and stretches to fit snug so there's no "flapping in the wind"
Arm length is perfect just above the biceps so it doesn't rub but stays in place no matter what.
Good colour, I bought yellow for high visibility, although its not super bright, it does still make you stand out from the back ground in traffic. Zip is good quality and stitching look durable too. Recommended from me!!
on 18 June 2016
Nice cycling jersey with excellent pockets. If anything the sizing is a little generous - I usually buy a size larger than I need because cycling kit is often 'skinny' to say the least, but needn't have done so with this jersey. Perfect for those summer rides.

This good looking jersey is excellent value for money and looks even better when paired with the Tenn-Outdoors Men's Bib Front with Moulded Pad Cycling Shorts - Black/White, X-Large/36-38 Inch.
on 26 January 2014
Some of the other reviewers mentioned this was a bit baggy ( clearly not aerodynamically challenged like myself), I suspect these reviews were by fitter cyclists than my good self who have managed to avoid the slightly enlarged stomach I have acquired over the years! I do like it despite this and it is encouraging me to keep cycling and losing weight if nothing else so I can fit into this item. Loses one star as not convinced over how breathable it is, however I like the rear pocket and the Hi-Viz aspects, hopefully by the Summer I can do it justice!

See one answered question