on 23 August 2011
The map was useful - but I found the guidebook tedious. It was poorly written and to be honest the free books available in the tourist information centres were more informative and better quality. Don't waste your money.............
on 7 September 2011
Have been going back and forth to Tenerife for ages, but have never had a comprehensive guide before.
This guide explains the country better than most guides that I have seen, while being easy to read but still informative.
I would recommend this to anybody with an interest in knowing Tenerife better!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2011
book arrived on time is very interesting read withn lots of facts, buts it seems to me more of a book than a tour guide
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 December 2011
This was a great guide book and easy to read to get information on Tenerife without going into too much depth and making it a hard read!

The only very important error (which is probably due to the way the park works now) is you have to apply online at least the day before for a pass to go to the crater on Mt Teide, you cannot get a pass at the lift office and you cannot get a pass on the same day. Apply here : [...] I didn't know this and we went on the last day we were there so couldn't get a pass .... the views and walks for all at the top of the lift are still awesome and well worth it ... I think you would need to be fairly fit for the final climb to the crater at 3,700m as the air is certainly thin!