- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Studio: Teaching Art
- ASIN: B00236PLL2
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 246,890 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Region Two Playback Only
Blu-ray players and DVD players sold by Amazon.co.uk play UK (Region Two) Blu-ray discs and DVDs only. Discs from other regions will not play on these products.
Sit back and enjoy as a selection of leading artists offer ten of their best tips, hints and techniques to help you develop as an artist.
Then get painting and put into practise the many things you will learn!
1. Linda Kemp - Using Colour Straight from the Tube
From "Painting Outside the Lines"
2. Charles Reid - Contour Drawing
From "Charles Reid's Watercolour Sketchbook"
3. James Toogood - Painting Water
From Incredible Light and Texture in Watercolour"
4. Cindy Agan - Dry Brushing
From "Painting Watercolours that Sparkle with Life"
5. Pat Weaver - Three Pears using Four Colours
From "Watercolour Simplified"
6. Trudy Friend - The 'Put' Stroke
From "Watercolour Problems and Solutions"
7. Richard Taylor - Painting Windows
From "Painting Buildings"
8. Terry Harrison - A Tree Canopy the Easy Way
From "Brush with Acrylics"
9. Bente Starcke King - Painting White on White
From "Botanical Art Techniques"
10. Lian Zehn - A Chinese Brush Rooster
From "Chinese Watercolour Techniques: Painting Animals"
The advice in this video is ideal for developing leisure painters who want to improve their painting abilities in several areas.
It is great for artists painting in all mediums, including watercolours, acrylics, oils, pastels and more.
Please note that while this is a Region 0 DVD, it is PAL formatted and therefore unlikely to play in North America, Japan, South Korea and some of the Pacific Islands.
However, all DVDs will play on personal computers and laptops.