Customer Discussions > Tekken 6 (PS3) forum

Tekken 6 as good as previous installments?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Nov 2009 13:06:18 GMT
L. Smith says:
I was thinking of buying Tekken 6, as I have owned all the Tekken games since PS1. The only problem is that many people are giving it very very low ratings. I personally think the best Tekken games are Tekken tag and Tekken 3.

Posted on 27 Nov 2009 18:19:18 GMT
Hornet says:
Listen and listen well!, i am an avid tekken fan and i will advice you to avoid this game as quickly as possible and stick with T5!.On every aspect save for the graphics( slightly.slightly improved),this game stinks! the pouplar story mode tekkken is known with where u fight levels of fighters and get treated to ingame cinematic sequences has been tossed out.instead you only fight for 4 stages (which offers no cinematic charater interactions,no final boss cinematic grand entry ) before the end unfolds.another feature is the booooooring campaign scenario mode which to me has no relevance.i'm really glad i sold my copy a week after purchase! i visited a popular retail shop and saw 5 people who were returning theirs.do you know that within weeks of its release the price of T6 in various game shops Dropped significantly because of people returning theirs. Be patient Super street fighter 4 comnes out in feb 2010 ok? but If this doesnt convince you then go ahead and buy it but dont say i didnt warn you!!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Tekken 6 (PS3) forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  22 Nov 2009
Latest post:  27 Nov 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tekken 6 (PS3)
Tekken 6 (PS3) by Namco Bandai (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (80)