Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
My iron stopped working after five weeks. As this was outside the amazon 28 day return period I contacted tefal and they replaced it with a newer model. I suggest you contact them and see what they say
26 Oct 2014 by Moira Wilkinson
votes
One year, according to the leaflet. I found this iron the best I've bought.
15 Apr 2014 by Judith Tomes
votes
No as the iron is only 5 weeks old. However, there is plenty of clean water coming out! It's really rather useless and I've contacted Tefal.
20 days ago by J. Stratford
votes
The model I purchased hasn't given me any trouble with leakage from the reservoir. I bought this I think in 2008.
15 Mar 2015 by Martin
votes
Yes, it is, but I have never used it, TBH. But I am a little disappointed with this iron, generally. If you sit it on it's heel, it drips onto your hand, and when you press the steam button, it spits water onto the clothes. I wouldn't buy it again.
30 Jan 2015 by Indigosky
votes
Length of cord? 31 Mar 2014
Approx 2 metres. Or just over 7foot long
1 Apr 2014 by Susan Pickard
votes
How long is the flex 18 Jul 2014
The flex in very long!! As the last two answers the iron does leak!!
18 Jul 2014 by sandy
votes
Not sure about the light but I am severely disappointed in the amount of steam from this iron. If within the return period I would have returned mine, as it is I have treated it as an expensive mistake.
31 Oct 2014 by A. Forbes
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers