Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Hi Mike, fryer basket is 18.5 cm wide, 22 cm long and 10.5 cm deep. Hope that helps. Jacqui.
28 Nov 2013 by Jani
votes
Teflon coated
25 Jul 2014 by Elizabeth Garwood
votes
This model doesn't have a tap to drain the oil, however, the heating element simply lifts out of the oil, the oil container can then be lifted out of the casing. It's then very easy to drain the oil from it's reservoir, a funnel is essential if you want to drain it into a bottle otherwise you can use a jug.
24 days ago by brotherthomas
votes
No it is not removable, it folds back into the fryer and lies above the oil level, so storage is easy.
28 Jun 2014 by Jessie Clemmitt
votes
Overall depth (Including control panel) 15 inches, Width 9inches and Height 9inches
26 Feb 2014 by Mrs. Patricia Inman
votes
It came with the standard UK plug (the Plug's Model number: BS 1363) Google "BS 1363" and you will see what the plug looks like.
14 Nov 2013 by Hadi
votes
Hi - sorry it's not a simple answer! The metal casing measures 29cm x 20cm and 23 cm high. HOWEVER! The black control section will make the overall length 39cm instead of 29cm. It will also increase the height to 29cm. And of course the basket handle projects another 10cm! Does this help? I have read the other reply and can only say how pleased I am with it. I am not sure how long it takes to cool down (we tend not to move it so fairly irrelevant) but what IS relevant is it comes up to temperature quickly and if you are putting in a second basket of food this is so important. Hi again - I read the other response with measurements, and I can only assume it is a different model - I have re-checked the measurements I gave and they are correct.
16 Feb 2014 by Alan G
votes
I don't know about the total capacity; but you need to pour about 2 liters of oil in this fryer to start cooking.
29 Jun 2014 by Hadi
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers