Co-authored by Matt Posner and Jess C Scott.
Genre: Teen Health/Sexuality | 75,000 words
MATT and JESS answer questions about:
* Love vs. Lust
* Looks vs. Personality
* Whether you should have sex
* How important money is in a relationship
* Pornography (separating reality from fantasy)
* Sexual Orientation (is it okay to be "gay"?)
. . .and more
* * *
About the Authors:
* Matt's Bio: Matt is an NYC teacher who's willing to make controversial statements that he thinks are in your best interest. In his own words, Teen Guide "explains what mature, adult sexuality is and provides a useful guide to entering that sexual world at the right time." He is also the author of the School of the Ages series of novels featuring America's greatest magic school.
* Jess's Bio: Jess, a professional non-conformist, has a fresh youthful world view. Jess writes in a variety of genres including urban fantasy, young adult fiction, cyberpunk, and poetry. She's cool, supportive, and writes with both intellect and a lot of emotion. Her website is jessINK.com/teenguide.htm