Size: 7 UK|Colour: Brown|Change
Price:£78.00 - £115.00

on 27 August 2014
I wore these shoes for my sister's wedding and typically forgot to wear them in beforehand. Expecting a night of excuciating agony and waving goodbye to the skin of my ankles, I was surprised to find they were very comfortable straight away and in no way did they impede on my conquest to become king of the dance floor. Despite twerking like a champion and nearly dislocating my hip in the process, the shoes stayed strong, if a little slippy. The one complaint is the shoes scuffed fairly easily after just one use but I can't moan about that really.
on 18 January 2016
I'm a size 9.5 to 10 and the 10 fits well so I would say they fit ever so slightly small.
They look good and the leather is soft (nice but will scuff easily), and the shoes are comfy. The leather soles appear to be the worlds thinnest layer of bonded leather on top of some rubber and will wear off by the time you have walked 100 meters outside. That said I wear these daily and my commute involves 20 minutes of walking (each way) and they are holding up well one month after purchase. I'm happy.
on 16 December 2014
Looks very nice and stylish but my feet felt like they had just been through the most torturous experience. Like with many other Ted Baker formal shoes I have, it hurt very badly at first but I hope with regular wear they will get a bit more comfortable. These ones are the most painful I've ever had but it is a top quality shoe.
on 6 August 2014
Absolutely stunning shoes and really look the part when dressed smart in suit/trousers and shirt. The Ted Baker range is all quality gear and reasonably priced, you can't go wrong with this brand.
on 6 November 2014
Great shoes as always from Ted. Nicely finished and detailed. The soles are better than my last pair as this style has a rubber patch across the main wearing area, better than the full leather on my last pair.

Only odd thing is the blue and brown lacing. When I saw some blue and some brown on the image I guess I thought the laces would chnage colour half way up. This is not the case, instead 2 sets of laces are used making for a complicated bow!
on 2 December 2015
Perfect! Absolutely as described and fit exactly as expected (Ted Baker shoes tend to be on the tight side but that was known from the offset!). Would highly recommend.
on 15 October 2015
Great price on Amazon for this great quality shoe.

I had an existing pair so knew my size, however the did come up slightly tighter and took some wearing in.
on 15 October 2014
I bought this shoe based on the photograph on the Amazon web page. I was not disappointed by the real thing, and it can double as a casual and business shoe.
on 5 June 2014
I'm a Ted Baker fun,very good quality,perfect fit I bought 4 models from his colection and I recomand to all men who care about quality at a good price.
on 27 August 2015
Good looking comfortable formal shoe.
Well made and if anything like my previous Ted Baker shoes will be like slippers after a few wears.