- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
TeckNet BA118 Car Reversing Parking Radar Detector with 4 Sensors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A comfortable semicircular LED display panel
- The bright backlight makes the panel work even in dark environments
- 3-level reminding sound alerts you how close your car is from the obstacle
- Parking sensors: 4 Black colour parking sensors in the set
- Easy install
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Voltage on work: DC10~14.7V
Power consumption: 3.5W
The distance of detect: ~1.5M
Buzzer sound pressure level: 80dB at 10cm
his Parking Sensor offers an ideal solution for demanding drivers who care for their vehicle and the safety of their loved ones. Hidden obstacles such as posts and flower-beds can cause serious damage to cars and children may be in danger during reverse manoeuvres. The parking sensor notifies the driver of the distance and the position of obstacles by means of an acoustic beep and visual display, to make reverse manoeuvres safer. The system switches on automatically when the driver selects reverse gear. The sensors work on cutting-edge ultrasonic detection technology and have been specially designed to blend in perfectly with your vehicle bumper.
A LED Panel wherever you want it to be. A multi-functional colour display indicates the distance and location of the obstacles, with an animation to show the car is in motion or stationary. In addition to the display, a 3-level reminding sound alerts you how close your car is from the obstacle. The bright backlight makes the panel work in good condition even in dark environments.
The pleasant convenience brought to you by this radar system will deeply impress you especially in bad weather or at night. Enjoy your easy driving now!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It was very easy to fit and the hole cutter is spot on.
I can honestly say it was the best £23 I've spent this year.
After fitting the sensors we took the car into 'Sainsbury's Supermarket' car park to see what it would pick up: brick walls, 4 inch high curbs, shrubs, bushes, even vertical steel posts were no problem and the metric measurment readout is spot on too.
I would reccomend this product to anyone. Ron Knight Chesterfield
It has functioned as per sellers description.
A word of advice, I fitted it into a Toyoyto 'Yaris' which has a rounded rear bumper. when the unit was turned on it immediately gave a reading of 0.6! The sensors were pointing down and giving a reading from the road! The advice! ensure the sensor faces are vertical to the road.
The dash panel, centre digital reading, is quite accurate, I measured it!
As an over 65, the instruction sheet images required a magnifying glass to read. I scanned it and produced it at A4.
It mentions using Motorola mobiles and has plugs for their use. Not having a Motorola hand set these plugs were ignored and has not affected the functions.
Attaching the voltage cable requires some imagination from the installer and does require some experience of car electrics!
1. You must plan the layout very carefully beforehand. Finding the right place to run the cables and drill the holes, particularly to bring the cables inside the car, can be troublesome.
2. The sensors must be on a flat and vertical section of the bumper or body to avoid false readings. Also, the outer pair should not be too far out or they will pick up objects too far off track.
3. I can't rely on the accuracy of the distance readout. It suggests objects are closer than they really are. The readings are consistent, though.
4. Finally, remember to wipe the sensors over if they are wet. Condensation on the sensor surfaces confuses them no end.
I must add a few words of praise for the suppliers, Technet. Initial delivery was very swift. I then managed to lose the sensor hole cutter inside the bumber after the first hole. Technet sent a replacement free of charge by first class post. That is real customer service.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well i got this Item for my Wife as she has trouble when trying to park her can in tight spacesPublished on 12 Jan. 2014 by Anthony Thompson
Easy to fit, not to sure about how tough the drill bit was going through metal so fitted below recommended height on Ford Mondeo est. Wires easy to fit. Worked first time.Published on 4 April 2013 by Daveo
I was having trouble reversing my dispatch van,it does not have interior mirror,so I installed ,a tecknet ba118 car reversing
parking sensor, & now all my parking problem are... Read more
Bought for a 04 Citroen Picasso and had them fitted at my local garage. They struggled as there is a metal box section underneath the picasso bumper. It did make fixing expensive. Read morePublished on 3 April 2013 by ra
Purchased this after reading all of the reviews (good and bad) and thought for the money, its worth the risk
it arrived quickly, easy to fit as it comes almost complete with... Read more