* Works as advertised: pairs easily, keyboard works well, good access to ports, etc.
* Well made: has held up to a month of daily to-and-from work with nary a scratch or blemish -- much better than the KavaJ leather case I have
* Keyboard's rubberised texture is nice to the touch (in my opinion, anyway)
* Thick. Like, /really/ thick. Over an inch with the iPad. And heavy. Basically, you're turning your iPad into a thicker, heavier, (arguably) less-functional 11inch MacBook Air.
* Lousy keyboard feel. Keys are mushy and require a long throw -- a horrible combination for fast typing. I didn't find it any faster than the soft keyboard
* The ' key is in a bizarre place (down below the . or so). It's really tough to get used to, and quite a reach. I ended up avoiding contractions just because it was such a pain.
It's really very close to being a great accessory, and it's cheaper than my preferred alternative (a vanilla leather case + Apple wireless keyboard), but it just doesn't come close to being as usable.