About 24 month TeckNet warranty:
TeckNet® is a UK based company specialising in TeckNet branded consumer electronics. In the unlikely event that anything should go wrong with your TeckNet product, we provide a UK based warranty. You have the peace of mind that there's no need to deal with messy non-UK company warranties that require product returns to Asia
- Plug and Play. Support hot plugging. No driver needed
- SuperSpeed transfer rates of up to 5Gbps allow you to sync faster. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Safe and reliable. Voltage and Current overload protection(surge protector) protect the Hub and connected devices from electronically accident
- Provide 4 ports USB 3.0 to connect 4 USB devices for connection or charging
- Compact body with built-in 30 CM cord makes for a distinctive, lightweight choice.
- Low power consumption design, Provide powerful and stable power supply for each port
- Support Windows XP/2003/VISTA/7/2008/8
System Requirements Notes.
For Mac users: The hub is not fully compatible with Mac OS, please consider carefully before buying:
- For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh. Do not connect it to more than one high power-consuming device, such as HDDs, certain office equipment,etc.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
- DOES NOT support Raspberry Pi
- Not compatible with SuperDrive and WD passport hard disk.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
- MIDI devices will not work with the hub.
- Please remove the clear protective film before use.