on 7 May 2014
Heavy duty, good sound and nice to have different cables for main club/radio mixer and iPhone use. Sound great and very comfortable. Ive been in the industry for 35 years and would say these are the best headphones I've owned.
on 13 October 2014
I'd been looking for a good pair of headphones for a while but held off because I didn't want to pay full price. After watching review after review on You Tube and reading What Hi Fi reviews I whittled down my choices to a few models including the AKG 550's which are on sale for £99 here on Amazon. Then I noticed these for £72.99 inc postage and decided I wouldn't get a better set of headphones at a better price.

Although often marketed as DJ headphones the box itself makes no mention of DJ instead using the term audiophile. They do have DJ features including a coiled cable and single side monitoring. In terms of sound they deliver very deep bass, in fact I had to turn the bass down on my amp to suit my ears. I'm mainly listening to classical music and boy do these deliver. Listening to Purcell sung by the mezzo Soprano Susan Graham was amazing. So clear it was like standing underneath a waterfall of the purest cascading water. Switching to synth band Zero 7 the bass was skull crushing at which point I reached for the bass knob on my Grundig amplifier.

In terms of comfort I now find them very comfortable, they are heavy even though they have plastic shells and you do feel them on your head but I found I had to fit them properly for maximum comfort. To do that I simply held them with the headband in the closed position and then pulled them over until the pad were directly over the ears. You also get a cord for I Pad/Phone devices and a nice pouch for the headphones.

In summary a great buy at this price and they perform as you would expect.
on 12 January 2014
Very good sound quality, and ear pads cut out a lot of background noise. However where the adjustment of headband size normally (on my Sennheiser ones) is positive (ie clicking into place), these are too loose, So they sometimes have a tendency to slide off.
on 7 October 2014
Fantastic headphones, a bit bass heavy but delivers amazing sound. Be it on computer or phone/tablet excellent sound every time.

Only thing that bugged me was when I got this headphones was being too tight. My ears where so sore and numb it was painful to touch them. After a week or so of use headphones were broken in and was comfortable to wear.
on 9 September 2014
Top Quality, comfortable to wear, sound quality superb. As an ex DJ would recommend these to anyone looking for quality headphones
on 15 October 2014
These are heavy and a bit clunky. Uncomfortable for wearing for long periods. Whilst wearing them on a flight I had to remove them as they made my ears too warm.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2015
Amazing Headphones with excellent sound and deep booming bass. I bought them as a birthday gift for my husband and he is really happy. Great value for money.
on 19 October 2014
Good phones. Large well built. At discount price excellent value. More for dj use than general use due to size.
on 15 October 2015
It's beautiful and sounds amazing.
on 10 September 2015
great, keeps all other noises out