on 23 May 2014
This little outfit fits Tiny perfectly. It is well made and is able to withstand multiple 'try ons' by my granddaughter who absolutely loved it. There are no buttons just a velcro fastening at the front which meant changing outfits was easy and fun. A1service from seller. Well packaged and speedy delivery. Thanks.
on 14 April 2014
I am happy with the Tiny Tears Outfit and my granddaughter loves it, this is the second time I have bought Tiny Tears outfits and will certainly buy more.
on 25 December 2012
bought this for my granddaughter together with the Tiny Tears doll and another outfit, good quality stitching, outfit looks of good quality
on 3 June 2014
This outfit is well made and quite attractive but I do think it is slightly on the small side. It would fit better if slightly larger.
on 5 July 2013
Pretty outfit, quite well made. Expensive, but granddaughter was pleased with the outfit, so if she's happy, I'm happy too!
on 12 November 2013
thank you for the lovely outfit, bought this for my great neice and she loved this.

will buy more items
on 14 January 2014
I bought this outfit for one of my granddaughters dolls for christmas. She loved it. It fit her own dolls.
on 23 December 2014
bought this to go with tiny tears doll for christmas
on 26 November 2014
a gift for my granddaughter, so hope she'll like it
on 30 November 2014
Looks really cute on Tiny Tears!

See one answered question