- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 3 edition (10 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415669987
- ISBN-13: 978-0415669986
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 165,535 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Teaching English, Language and Literacy Paperback – 10 Jan 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'This is a book that should be on the shelves of all trainee teachers and all teacher-trainers across the country – including those responsible for NQTs: it is thorough, it offers a balanced perspective on so many of the key issues facing schools, and it provides a context in which a sensible, informed debate can be conducted.' - John Hickman, NATE Secondary Committee
About the Author
Dominic Wyse is Professor of Early Childhood and Primary Education at the Institute of Education (IOE) at the University of London.
Russell Jones is Senior Lecturer in Education and Childhood Studies at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Helen Bradford is an Affiliated Lecturer at the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge.
Mary Anne Wolpert is an Affiliated Lecturer at the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Literacy
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books > Literacy
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies