- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Modern English Publishing Ltd (6 Sept. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904549012
- ISBN-13: 978-1904549017
- Product Dimensions: 22.4 x 17.8 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,383,868 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Teaching English with Information Technology: How to Teach English Using the Internet, Software, and Email - For the Professional English Language Teacher Paperback – 6 Sep 2005
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
It also gives no details of online communities such as Wikispaces or My Space and how they might be used to enhance learning.
Using the internet creatively requires creativity, and this book doesn't have much of that.
Buy it only if you have no clue about IT or ICTs for that matter.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > E-mail
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies