Are you a trained teacher looking for a change of scene? A prospective teacher looking to teach english as a foreign language and build your skills? Or do you want the chance to do something memorable and teach English worldwide?
Teaching english as a foreign language is a way to see the world and gain practical skills. Whether you want a long-term, short-term or part-time placement this comprehensive guide is the best single source of information for teaching English language overseas. Teaching English Abroad provides you with all the vital information you need to find job opportunities abroad or teacher training courses that suit you. This best-selling guide is annually updated and has all the essential information you need to teach english as a foreign language including:
• A country by country guide to English teaching opportunities
• A directory of 600 language schools in 90 countries plus contact details
• Real-life accounts of teaching English as a second language
• Essential advice and tips on how to apply
• Advice for preparing and overcoming any problems
• Lists of qualifications, nationality preferences, salary and employment conditions for each English teaching opportunity
Teaching English Abroad is written by travel expert, Susan Griffith, who has been writing about vacation work for 25 years with a number of bestselling travel titles. This definitive guide has every piece of information you need from applying for visas to finding the perfect job opportunity for you to successfully teach english as a foreign language.