Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to travel and work?
Have you considered teaching English abroad?
If you want to combine work with the chance to travel and see new countries, there are plenty of opportunities worldwide to teach English as a foreign language. And this bestselling guide shows you how to do it! With more and more people considering teaching English as a foreign language, this guide offers extensive and essential information for anyone wishing to teach the English language abroad.
Packed with detailed information on training as an EFL teacher, you’ll find all you need to know inside. Whether you’re a trained or untrained teacher, or you’re looking for a long or short-term placement this book helps you plan and prepare, don’t spend hours trawling through websites, we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to:
• Pick the perfect training course anywhere across the globe
• Get prepared -expert advice from insurance to employers
• All the contact information you need with country-by-country teaching opportunities
• Real life accounts from people have been there and done it
• Expert advice to deal with any unexpected mishaps.
• Up-to-date directory of more than 380 courses for training as an EFL teacher
• 1,150 language school contacts plus useful websites.
Teaching English Abroad covers over 90 countries around the world. It gives you all the official information like regulations and working conditions, as well as an up-to-date directory of prospective employers. Make sure you have everything you need at your fingertips when planning and embarking on Teaching English Abroad.