- Paperback: 46 pages
- Publisher: Puddle Dancer Press (1 Sept. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1892005115
- ISBN-13: 978-1892005113
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 0.3 x 21.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 122,665 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Teaching Children Compassionately: How Students and Teachers Can Succeed with Mutual Understanding (Nonviolent Communication Guides) Paperback – 1 Sep 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Skills for creating a successful classroom are included in this transcription of a keynote address and workshop given to a national conference of Montessori educators. The tenets of 'Nonviolent Communication' are applied to a variety of settings, including the classroom and the home, in these booklets on how to resolve conflict peacefully. Illustrative exercises, sample stories, and role-playing activities offer the opportunity for self-evaluation, discovery, and application.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is the third book I buy on this, and to be honest, I believe the first one "Non-Violence Communication" is the only one that needs to be bought. The others I've bought are a rehash of the same material with perhaps one or two short new examples.
The concept is great, I believe it provides a very effective way to resolve conflict and to enrich relationships. And this book does not offer anything that was not already in the original book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Family & Social Groups
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence > War & Defence Operations