1. Date Excited by the prospect of her first real date, Miranda decides to have a makeover.
2. Teacher Miranda is rather British when it comes to sex, or shenanigans as she likes to call it.
3. Job After being seen helping out as a waitress, Miranda decides to be proud of her real job.
4. Holiday Being young, free and single, Miranda books herself a holiday - in a hotel over the road.
5. Excuse Miranda's mother insists on throwing a party to introduce her daughter to suitable men.
6. Dog Miranda and Stevie become highly competitive over a handsome man.
Obviously, I enjoyed it. I've given it five stars. Miranda is quite frankly at play here, and we're all invited to join in, like the bunch of kids we all are -- at least some of... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Zoe Butler
I can't even find the words to describe how amazingly funny this show is! I don't know about other people but this is one of those shows that has me literally laughing out loud. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Dunder Mifflin