- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 1 edition (16 Dec. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118151739
- ISBN-13: 978-1118151730
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.1 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (62 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 333,610 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop Elements 10 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)) Paperback – 16 Dec 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
From the Back Cover
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something and skip the long–winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you′ll find clear, step–by–step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 160 Photoshop Elements 10 tasks. Each task–based spread covers a single technique, sure to help you get up and running on Photoshop Elements 10 in no time.
You′ll learn to:
Import and organize images
Change image resolution
Enhance contrast and exposure
Work with layers and filters
Share photos on Facebook
Designed for visual learners
Two–page lessons break big topics into bite–sized modules
Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
Full–color screen shots demonstrate each task
Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
About the Author
Mike Wooldridge is a writer and web developer based in the San Francisco Bay Area. He s authored dozens of books for the Visual series. For more information about him and his books, visit www.wooldridge.net.
Brianna Stuart is a writer and busy mom based in the Seattle area. She is also the author of Creating Web Pages Simplified.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A nice balance of text to images allowing the reader to quickly see what effect the program has on the image without going deep into the theory.
Very good value for money with over 350 pages of tutorial.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well written and laid out. Very easy to follow and has made Elements very much easier to get to grips with. Recommended to anyone new to this kind of software.Published 12 months ago by rhmphoto
OK but you can get ADOBE on line tutorials for free and are better.Published 16 months ago by F Le Duc
This book is laid out in a straightforward way and is quite a good book for learning how to master Elements.Published 19 months ago by Mr. Alan C. Rose
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Digital Photography Software
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > 3D Studio Max
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > Maya
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation