From the Back Cover
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, you will be able to create a fully functional website using Adobe Dreamweaver CS4. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson offers background knowledge along with practical steps to follow, allowing you to learn the essentials of using Dreamweaver from the ground up. Full-color figures and clear step-by-step instructions visually show you how to use Dreamweaver. Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge. Notes, Tips, and Cautions provide related information, advice, and warnings.
Learn how to…
- Use Dreamweaver CS4 to create simple or advanced web pages
- Create forms to collect information from users at your site
- Organize your site with templates and libraries
- Make Cascading Style Sheets work for you
- Craft an interactive website
- Display data efficiently with tables
- Dress up your site with Flash files and other multimedia
- Insert scripted functionality by using Behaviors
- Customize and extend Dreamweaver
- Upload your website to a server with Dreamweaver’s built-in FTP capability
About the Author
Betsy Bruce is a consultant and owner of Performance Factor, creators of training and performance support applications using Dreamweaver and Flash. She is an Adobe-certified instructor for Dreamweaver, Flash, Captivate, and Authorware. As an authorized trainer, she has traveled the country instructing groups–ranging from corporations to school districts–on effectively creating dynamic and standards-based web content.
John Ray is a senior business analyst and developer for the Ohio State University Research Foundation. He provides custom network, security, and programming solutions for clients across the country, including the National Regulatory Research Institute and the Brevard Metropolitan Planning Organization in Florida.