on 31 January 2014
Very well made gloves and work really well.
All my gloves are M so I got these in a M but they are a bit tighter than normal so I suggest you may need to get 1 size up from your normal glove size.
on 25 October 2013
My other half was compaining about not getting a grip with ordinary golf gloves, and a friend recommened these,,and said they were the best...
on 27 December 2013
Excellent product. Will be useful for golfing in the Winter months when you need the extra grip. Good quality material. As described.
on 16 June 2015
Perfect fit and very quick delivery, a must for any golfer who plays in all weathers, should have bought these sooner,
on 7 January 2014
I bought these for my dad who loves to play golf whatever the weather. They arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. His only caution was would they be large enough as the largest size was still a big on the snug side!
on 6 December 2015
I thought these were meant o be winter gloves but they appear to be gloves to use in wet conditions. They don't appear to have any thermal properties. Perhaps I misunderstood the descritpion when purchasing them.
on 22 October 2013
As expected from this make! Great fit & really make a difference in the all to often damp conditions.
Do exactly what they are designed to do!!
on 11 April 2014
Got this for my dad for his birthday and it was sent very quickly, he is very happy with it which is good as we have had the weather to use them!
on 12 December 2014
Comfortable wear for both hands which I wear all the time playing golf as my hands normally feel the cold a lot. Good in all weathers.
on 15 November 2013
Used this recently in the pouring rain and had no problems with slipping clubs or soaking gloves. Better than I expected