Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Jul 2011 14:16:29 BDT
DeeJay says:
I hate the way Amazon clump the DVD and Bluray reviews together. As a result it was impossible for me to find a bluray review in amongst years of differing releases of Taxi Driver. So I bought the bluray, wrote a review, and it'll get lost amongst all the DVD reviews.

So for those that need it, here is the direct link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R2JGJ3A7EJG4Q4/ref=cm_aya_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B004SF68DG#wasThisHelpful

And I really wish a massive company like Amazon would sort their review section out.

Posted on 22 Jul 2011 15:01:48 BDT
Kalliope says:
Tip: if you use the "search Customer Discussions"-option (down on the right of the page) and type either blu ray or bluray you've filtered out the DVD reviews and will be able to read only the BD reviews.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jul 2012 21:13:05 BDT
I couldn't agree with you more.

if you're buying a blu ray, you're buying a different product, and want to hear what people have to say about the quality of the transfer, menus, extras etc..
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  7 Jul 2011
Latest post:  1 Jul 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Taxi Driver [Blu-ray] [1976] [Region Free]
Taxi Driver [Blu-ray] [1976] [Region Free] by Robert De Niro (Blu-ray - 2011)
4.4 out of 5 stars (244)