- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Taurino Cosimo Primitivo 7 Ceppo Annata Salento IGP 2008 75cl (Case of 6)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A velvety red wine
- Pure ripe berry flavours with a hint of honey
- Great served with red meats
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Velvet-textured red made from the local Primitivo variety (know as Zinfandel in California). The structure is soft and round, with pure ripe berry flavours that open up and develop wonderfully on the palate, and a hint of honey on the finish.