on 25 November 2013
I was search of rucksack which would be around 50L and offered extra padding for my back and my hips. I did found a lot of rucksacks, but then this TT Raid pack MKII caught my eye and first I thought it would be too small for my use (4-7 days of 4 season hiking), but i was wrong. Even though it could be a little bigger (5 Litres?), but it still does the job well.

Pros / Cons:

+ Sturdy built quality
+ Comfortable carrying system
+ Easily changeable back length
+ Molle system
+ Lid pouches
+ Side pockets (simple organization)
+ Signalling whistle on chest strap (not necessary, but nice-to-have)

- Little too small for winter use with military gears (but when putting gear outside of the rucksack it is big enough and if you are using civil gear instead of military then it should be big enough)
- Too thin carrying handle on top of the pack (Side handles are good)
- Lack of helmet holder feature (example Pathfinder)
- Lid should be connected by straps on both sides for over-packing (current design doesn't hold as much volume as it could by simple improvement)
- Load control straps should be controllable from the shoulder straps and not from the back of the rucksack
- No hip strap pockets (This isn't a big flaw, but it would be nice to store some often used equipments.)

You can organize your gear very well in this pack, but I decided to add an other pouch to the front. That pouch is TT:s Tac Pouch 7, which will keep my small items organised and are also easy and fast to access.
And to say something about the carrying system: It's amazing. I was struggling with my countries standard issue of backpack with frame on my military service (due to my medical condition), but with this backpack I can carry medium loads without any pain.

This will work for light civil and military use (example = Civil: Hiking with lean-to / Military: Short recon missions and training exercises). Overall this is great rucksack for the price even though there are some minor flaws, which could be improved to possible MKIII version.
on 30 May 2014
Only few words to say that this is one of the best backpack (if not the best at all) I've ever used.
Solid, sturdy, without being heavy. Good and multiple ways to personalize size of the suspensions. TT say that is a 45 litres, but you can store in it 50 litres of gear and more.
Useful webbing all around it. As it arrived I immediatly tested it and it's great. It is suffiecient for a long week end in the bush as using the comnpression straps can be very compfortable even for one day trips.
It is so well made that you forget to have it on your back!
A really good back pack!
on 5 September 2014
Absolutely amazing rucksack !!!!

Real 45 litres of capacity, strong and very well made. Good details.

The khaki colour is very versatile, becouse it is very discret to use in the city or in the nature.Don't looks a military item. Perfect colour.

I'm very happy whit it.

I recommend it.
on 25 November 2013
Much like the other reviewer, I purchased this item for mid length hikes but as I am a civilian I have not had an issue with lack of space. The observation of an improved lid design is certainly a good idea as you could get a bit more in and that type of system works well on a larger TT pack I have.
on 6 March 2014
The best one i ever bought. For big walks like 1000 kms is a must.
Seremos like a new back on your back.
on 27 November 2013
Most comfortable pack I have ever carried, by the end of 3 hour walk almost forgot it was there. Brilliant
on 2 November 2014
incredible price and fast shipment...

See one answered question