on 14 February 2014
This is exactly what I wanted. It has loads of pockets and padding to protect my lap top. It looks very stylish and is comfortable to carry with the shoulder strap. I can't believe the price - it looks like it should cost so much more. I highly recommend this bag.
on 11 February 2014
A perfect laptop case for a lady. I am fed up of the usual laptop cases that are boring and more masculine. This is a handbag style but with the padding needed for a laptop.
on 15 February 2014
Perfect seller if you are a woman and you want to buy a bag for your laptop and you don't want the boring and normal ones.
The bag is beautiful and useful
on 12 February 2014
Perfect for a 15.6" laptop. Very good quality, good protection of the laptop and arrived well within shipping date. Well, after all, its a Targus bag.
on 28 February 2014
Good quality very sturdy and does not cut in or weigh down your shoulder and looks smart too. Value for money.
on 2 April 2014
Great bag and surprisingly roomy. Straps are sturdy to hold weight of my laptop, diary and folder! Would definitely recommend.
on 28 February 2014
My daughter Got this for present from Papa liked the handbag style with cream lining lots of pockets and a little pouch very good product
on 14 April 2014
Got this for my 15inch Mac Pro. Fits well, and the bag is big enough for a bunch of other things that I need to carry around. Adapter, purse etc. The front pocket is good for small items such as pens and keys. Very happy.
on 20 June 2014
So light, so practical, not showing any signs of wear yet though I've taken it on lots of trains, etc. lots of room for my 15 inch laptop and a ring binder file. (Though a little squished if I need the file and the laptop charger.)Even comes with a little pouch so I can keep makeup etc in that and transfer to my handbag easily. As well as pockets for phone, business cards, pens, etc inside the outer pocket.
Looks feminine but not girly which is exactly what I need. And such good value.
If the makers are reading, the only thing would like better is if the outer pocket was a fully detachable handbag in it's own right. Maybe that exists somewhere.
Edit: after nearly two years and thousands of miles travelling with me, it is showing signs of wear and part of the lining is torn, but it has been such good value, I'm thinking of buying it again.
on 27 April 2014
I've given this bag 5 stars because it fits the specification perfectly. It comfortably holds my laptop and connections together with 2 or 3 foolscap file and notebooks, it has a side pocket for my phone and personal bits if I don't want to carry a handbag, it's light weight and looks good, professional without being too formal.