on 20 August 2014
Have read all 7 of these books and am looking forward to Book 8. The story is excellent and with a lot of thought on how to progress each of the characters. They grow with the story, and an exciting story it is.
To start off with you want to smack Justan but slowly he grows up before your eyes and we begin to see the making of a strong, likable character. Fist, Deathclaw and Gwyrtha all bring a different perspective to the story and add more depth to the characters. They all play a central part to the story which I like rather than just being extras added for the sake of it.
This story is a continuing saga and I like all the twists and turns that it offers and also the fact that there is a war going on and some of the characters that you like die as well and those who live suffer greatly.
As I said before like this story and looking forward to the next installment.
on 16 March 2014
I have been looking forward to reading Tarah Woodblade as I have read and thoroughly enjoyed all of the books in the first bowl of souls series.
I like the fact that while we are meeting new characters we are still encountering characters that we previously met in the first series. (One or two of them were a huge surprise)
I like it that we are still seeing Sir Edge even if it was a small cameo as it is good to develop new characters rather than focus on all of the old ones.
Tarah as a character intrigues me as while she is seen as a hero she sees herself as a coward. You find out why in the book. She speaks about herself in the third person (we find out why in the book) she has a unique ability that will hopefully develop in the rest of the series.
I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next book in the series.
on 4 January 2015
Another amazing chapter in Trevor H Cooley's series about the bowl of souls.

The strengths of each character he adds to the series goes to make the storey even more intoxicating.

You never know who you're going to meet next, and in what way they're connection to Justan will immerse.

Going to start the new book straight away and desperately hope that another is due to be published soon.
on 11 November 2014
loved all the books the characters were so good I found myself laughing as well as crying while going through the series. last book to read and I do and don't want it to end want the story to continue.
Trevor H. Cooley thank you and could you write some more books to the series better still get them made into a movie
on 10 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book, the characters were well developed and intriguing. I cannot wait for the next installment of this series and am waiting on the edge of my seat for it.
on 21 April 2014
Good ideas but burgeoning romantic entanglement between Tarah and heroic dwarf unnecessary sub plot. Keep her detached from personal relationships, it's great for her character.
on 9 April 2014
As always Trevor Cooling writes a really good story and this is no exception. Nicely dovetailed into the Moonrat series. Looking forward to the next book
on 12 October 2014
just get better an better an wrote a message on facebook an he replied a star of an author must read for eddings fans
on 16 July 2014
not read this book yet still on book 5 its been a very enjoyable journey with these characters would recomend
on 19 March 2016
Clever Trevor has done it again.Like a good cage fighter,hard to put down!