Format: PaperbackChange

on 20 May 2010
I have been searching for some time for a pack of oracle cards that felt right. Having purchased many decks that were either too difficult to use or so simple that they felt empty, I was very happy to find this deck. The illustrations are absolutely beautiful and the cards are very easy to use as each card has several key words as well as the title of each card on the front underneath the illustration. This means that you can begin to do readings without having to memorise what each card means or look in the book for the interpretation. However, you can look in the book for a more detailed interpretation or for a more complex reading you can use coins and do the I Ching 'Changes'. All this is explained in detail in the excellent accompanying book. I prefer to keep it simple and let my intuition be stimulated by the key words and illustration of each card. My readings have become more accurate and meaningful since I started to use these cards. If you liked the 'Osho Zen Tarot' cards by Ma Deva Padma, you will probably love these even more.
on 29 April 2013
The cards are beautiful and so very insightful. I connected with the cards almost instantly and I have never experienced an inaccurate reading with them. The book that the deck comes along with is wonderful the meanings of the cards are so insightful and spiritual that when you do readings the messages you receive are profound. I would definitely say that as far as oracle card decks go this is definitely one of the most impressive and informative ones. I think with some oracle card decks the meanings of each card can be quite brief but with this deck that is not the case. Each card has more of a lengthy detailed meaning and each card has a number of things that it could represent. I definitely would encourage any one that works with oracle cards to purchase this deck they definitely will not regret it.
on 9 June 2009
These cards are truly beautiful. Better than the tarot cards that are out there, these cards encourage one to think clearly and deeply about the issues they are currently facing and to see that our choices can be positive and enlighteneing.
on 14 November 2011
These oracle cards are absolutely brilliant. I've had them for a little while now but just forgot to write a review.
After reading many reviews on oracle cards, I decided to go with these, they are my first oracle deck and I find them to be accurate and very simple to use.
These cards are a great way to help one relect on lifes many dilemmas, which I believe to be vital for successful personal growth. I just shuffle the deck, while focusing on a question and let the cards do the rest.
I would definetley recommend these cards,not just for the novice also great for those like myself who are new to oracle reading.
on 17 October 2015
I'm using this oracle deck everyday, its fantastic for meditation but also eerily accurate for predictions. The cards are easier to shuffle when held vertically, the images are lovely and relate to the hexagrams well, the card stock is superb. Overall, i'd highly recommend this deck for those familiar with the I Ching as well as those new to it, as i think its a great deck to learn with. And the accompanying book is pretty good too.
on 29 August 2015
I adore this deck. After having seen this deck being used in videos, I knew this deck had to be in my collection. The reads I get from this amazing deck is fab and intuitive. I can't stop reading with it. The art is totally amazing also!
on 23 October 2013
The cards have really lovely images that say a lot. Have only just looked at it but am sure it will be a really workable deck for me. Will need to put some study into it. It comes with a thick book which l am reading and studying.
on 18 January 2014
I loved these cards from the photos, from close they are even better! If you are in to cards take a look..
on 17 December 2015
Excellent A+++++
on 14 May 2015
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse