- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Tall Horse Shiraz 2014 Wine 75 cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£33.63 (£5.61 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£6.51 (16%)|
- Ripe black fruit and subtle spice aromas.
- Medium bodied with red cherry, black plum and subtle spice flavours.
- Serve with Steak, sticky ribs or meaty pasta.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Tall Horse wines are fresh and fruity and made in the Western Cape of South Africa. A full flavoured, medium bodied Shiraz.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Tall Horse Shiraz turned out to be a good purchase both on value and quality grounds. it's a full-flavoured Shiraz, and not as 'sweet' as this variety of wine can sometimes be. With a red meat dish it paired up nicely.
South african wines can be a little spotty at times. One label from that country is pretty mass-market and suffers from that nowadays, but Tall Horse seems to be a good value, interesting wine label worth considering as a decent enough table wine or just a general 'drinker'.
The bottles are screwtop, and the packaging was all cardboard so all recyclable.
It's truly delicious. I've had the pinotage, pinotage rose and Shiraz. Fantastic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good wine for the price, used with my wine aerator it's brilliant straight from the bottlePublished 2 days ago by Mandy T
Got these when they were on a daily deal, there a really nice winePublished 9 days ago by MR D F HILL