Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 6 November 2012
Have just finished this one and i absolutely loved,loved loved it!! Superb storyline,with interesting characters popping up...kept me guessing all the way through as to what Sarah was going to do...was she going to give in to the dark side and Gideon Chase?? or stay strong for Thierry???
When I first read this series I didnt really take to Thierry at all...but in this book he comes into his own..I felt the love story between him and Sarah was genuine and I warmed to him as a character.
This book contains a lot of twists and turns,highs and lows but it kept me hooked completely..in fact Sarah and Thierry are up there with my fav Vamp couple,Cat and Bones..and I have to admit the ending did bring a tear to my eye and the biggest smile on my face ever!! Loved it...encore encore Ms Rowen!!!
on 14 March 2014
Again another good read. Wish there was more to read of this series. Fully enjoyed every page! Thank you x