on 15 November 2008
Talk Now! Learn Bulgarian: Essential Words and Phrases for Absolute Beginners (PC and Mac)
Unbelievably easy to use course, and a lovely company to deal with, when I had problems with my disc they sent me a new one out arriving next day. This basic course is a lot easier to use than the later, more advanced versions, which isnt surpising really, it has games that children enjoy playing and learn quickly from. I visited Bulgaria and could speak 'shopping' Bulgarian after using this disc. Brilliant course and fun.
on 26 April 2013
I recently went to Bulgaria and I used this for a number of weeks before I went so as to learn some useful Bulgarian words.

It worked!!!!!!!!!

I had a fantastic time and the Bulgarians really appreciated my effort in speaking their language.

You will learn things like please, thank you, hello, goodbye, names for food, colors, clothing, numbers, countries and parts of the body.

I like the style. It is like if the Eurovision Song Contest did a language course. This style works for me and helps me remember. There are lots of tests which provides most of the learning. It also provides the ability to record what you say and compare it to the course pronunciations.

It is a good start but only a start and I would recommend it as a first introduction to Bulgarian.
on 6 July 2013
Again, if you don't put in the work, you won't get the results. But put in the work and you'll be really pleased with the results. Go on, challenge yourself. It's easier than you think.
on 25 August 2013
Having used several Talk Now discs this was just what was expected. By concentrating on a specific set of phrases I was able to get by in Bulgaria.
on 20 May 2010
This is a really good way to learn Bulgarian. I have used this teaching facility before and can recommend it. Unfortunately the disk I bought has gone wrong and I am in touch with the manufacturers'. I expect they will let me have a new disc.
on 27 September 2015