I have read and reviewed a number of these books and I'm happy to tell you that you that this is a great deal. From the evils of international sex trade to a mind twisting space opera, you will thoroughly enjoy the wild ride. From authors who've been tried, tested and in many cases have reached the best-seller status you can't go wrong.
on 17 December 2013
All except the last two of these books are very good. The last two books were science fiction and I am not a fan of science fiction. Also I did not think they were good mysteries or thrillers. In fact the second last one I found pointless.

However the compendium is worth buying just for the other books and at this price is well worth the cost. I can recommend it.
on 3 December 2013
I read the whole of this collection even though I am not really a sci-fi fan. I found a couple of the stories, particularly the second and the last very hard going. Because the others were still a very good read I would still recommend this box set.
on 3 May 2014
very good read recommend to anyone who likes a good mystery thriller hours of reading all you need for a rainy day.
on 28 May 2014
Five of the books i could not put down until i had read them, just had to keep picking them up and reading the next chapter.
Two I could not make any sense off and skip read them but do not be put off, there are always some books one does not like.
excellent value for money If you like action the buy this set
on 25 June 2014
I am now sleep deprived I can not put my kindle down until I have read every book. my life is on hold till I find out who DUNIT
I want more by Cathy Perkins she is some one who knows how to keep you guessing.
on 27 May 2014
I love these sort of books and could get into them straight away, once again would recommend them to people who are fans of this sort of books
on 25 March 2014
Very good. I really enjoyed the charactors enjoyable read. The plot was good. Well written and the plot followed through !
on 18 January 2014
Not much more to say than the headline... Most of it (I didn't finish it) reads like self-published tosh. Not for me though it has the merit of being very cheap. If you are into sci-fi and fantasy it may suit you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 February 2014
Kept me on the edge of my seat. Sleepless nights are not as painful.
Very enjoyable experience, arry on with these boxsets.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse