Taking Tea with Clarice Cliff Paperback – 26 Mar 1998
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
In 1930, when Clarice Cliff became Art Director of Newport Pottery, she achieved the distinction of being the first woman to reach such a high echelon in the Potteries (this and other terms are explained in the Glossary on p.117). Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Back Cover
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A friend paid £2 at a boot sale for the same book and he thought he'd got a bargain!!
Certainly the seller has earned my support next time I am looking for a secondhand book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This item is excellent if you are interested in Clarice Cliff. My friend collects Clarice Cliff so will be purchasing another copy.Published 23 months ago by Jan Robinson
Very informative. Well written, with good photos and illustrations. A very good read and worth keeping for reference. Nice size too.Published on 25 Aug. 2013 by Colin
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Ceramics, Pottery & Glass
- Books > Biography > Artists, Architects & Photographers
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain
- Books > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Coffee & Tea
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Ceramics & Glass > Pottery, Ceramics & Porcelain
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Pottery & Ceramics