- Paperback: 282 pages
- Publisher: Plume Books; Reprint edition (24 Feb. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0452290090
- ISBN-13: 978-0452290099
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 1.5 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 578,689 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Taking Back Childhood: A Proven Road Map for Raising Confident, Creative, Compassionate Kids Paperback – 24 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Read Nancy Carlsson-Paige's posts on the Penguin Blog Based on early-childhood development exper....
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If we don't like the changes we see in the world it is incumbent upon us as adults to institute the changes we want to see. There's no time like the present and no better place to start than with our "greatest natural resource": our babies and children. Dr. Carlsson-Paige gives us the tools to do just that with her straightforward advice and real-life examples. This may be more than just a good read; it could be a wake-up call and godsend for humanity. Bravo!