TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 April 2014
Sometimes I just want to relax with a light-hearted, fun book and this sweet romance, Taken with You, was just that kind of book. It was a refreshing read and I was drawn to the story very quickly.

The characters were wonderfully written. Hailey was really likeable and I was rooting for her from the start. I loved Matt too and the development in their relationship was great fun to read. The humour, teasing banter and chemistry brought a lot of entertainment and I loved the connection between them despite them seeming to be two completely different personalities.

Having not read any of the previous books in the series, although Taken with You can be read as a standalone, I probably didn’t connect with some of the side characters as much as I had hoped. But Shannon Stacey wrote a brilliant story. The pacing was perfect as we’re able to see the development in Hailey and Matt’s feelings without it being rushed or unrealistic. The author also combined heart-warming, emotional moments with humour and difficult not to smile moments in what was a really enjoyable book.

Taken with You was a sweet story, offering the perfect opportunity to escape for a few hours reading. With a positive message about opposites attracting in relationships, this book was just fab. It may have been the first book I’ve read by Shannon Stacey but it definitely won’t be the last.

4.5/5.

*Book gifted for honest review.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 22 January 2015
Brilliant read
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again