Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.17

on 4 June 2004
I loved this book!I had never read any of Susan Donovan's books before and was disappointed to discover that she has only had two, including this one published.
The book centres around Pet Behaviour Therapist Emma Jenkins and Thomas "don't call me tom" Tobin. The story is original and made me laugh all the way through the book.I read Donovan's previous book and enjoyed that also, and am eagerly awaiting her third 'Public Displays of Affection'. Read this book,it will make you laugh and have you rooting for Emma who is a fantastic heroine! And never was there such a peculiar character as the little dog Hairy!
on 1 March 2004
I LOVED this book. Thomas had suffered so much and Emma was just what he needed. This book was funny, romantic, sad and sexy, with a wonderfull happy ending. Feel good? I did.
on 22 December 2007
I absolutely adore this book!
It's funny, realistic, romantic, exciting, steaming hot hot hot ... And I thought it was easy to love the 2 main characters which always seems to be my biggest hurdle.
Please write more of this, Susan!!!

I going to recommend this book to all I know.
on 3 October 2007
I really enjoyed this book. I could ramble on about how I enjoyed the two main characters, and their developing relationship, the sexual tension, the love scenes etc (and I did), but one of the things I enjoyed the most was that Thomas played rugby!! Those of you in the know might recognise me as a rugby fan from my username. I was so surprised to find any romance story with rugby in it, but I was particularly shocked because this is an American book. Don't get me wrong, it is not a principal part of the story, it is just one of the character's hobby. Fair play Susan, more people should learn to appreciate the beauty and splendour of the second row rugby player!!
on 2 September 2011
This book got better & better. The characters were super but HAIRY was by far the best . I could not stop laughing. Best read in a long time!
on 3 May 2009
I thought the story line was really good.
and the book was generally really gripping,
but when the two main characters finally got together, I felt the sex scenes were a bit too detailed for my personal taste,
but of course if that is something you enjoy ! .. go ahead and buy it !
on 13 May 2009
I realy enjoyed this book. I am a big fan of Susan Donovan and this book did not dissapoint. Both key players are well developed and the dog is funny. I laughed out loud in some of the scenes with that dog.
The story is great, the book is hot. What more could a reader want?
on 25 May 2009
this book has everything there needs to be.
i loved both of the characters not to mention hot thomas!!
and the dog bought everything together.
definite must read.