on 23 March 2014
I had heard about Tai Chi being used for good health and become less stressed and more calmer and happier so I had to look into this Tai Chi Mastery book. The book was very informative about the roots of Tai Chi starting from where it came from and what it is actually used for.

There are a lot of benefits from doing Tai Chi, such as boosting in self confidence, promoting strength, increasing endurance and relieving stress, I found it useful to add into my lifestyle routine as it helps me manage my stress problems and also working on my endurance and strength at the same time, there are many styles of Tai Chi and they apply differently for different people, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

The book also goes through the important foundations that you should follow while practising Tai Chi such as warm ups and breathing techniques, overall I would recommend this book to those who are looking to get started in Tai Chi and how to implement it into your lifestyle to enjoy the benefits fully.
on 12 September 2014
For a free kindle book this is very informative. I didnt expect to find it for my kindle so I am in the process of working my way through it now. It doen`t look to be for very beginners so far.
on 21 December 2014
Do not purchase this book. There are many good introductory books out there. For example, I would recommend the Harvard Medical School text. This provides the clinical evidence that supports the therapeutic use of Tai Chi.
It also provides a much better introduction to the therapeutic exercises that Harvard Medical School use in its own hospitals.