- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: North Atlantic Books,U.S.; 1st North Atlantic Book Edition edition (31 Mar. 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0938190679
- ISBN-13: 978-0938190677
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 0.5 x 21.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 473,818 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
T'ai Chi Ch'uan Ta Wen: Questions and Answers on T'ai Chi Ch'uan Paperback – 31 Mar 1986
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Robert W. Smith is one of America's great pioneers in the Asian martial arts and has written numerous books and articles on theses ancient fighting traditions. Smith is the author of Chinese Boxing: Masters and Methods, also available from North Atlantic Books. He lives in Hendersonville, North Carolina.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have often seen people argue over how Taiji was performed and if it ever changed from it's origins? Well, here you have answers which are blatantly obvious....
The original Yang family system was an explosive fighting art and has little resemblance to the modern health-orientated modified shortened versions!!!
Highly recommend it to those who wish to understand the art's history!