Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 December 2012
I ordered this book for my 4 year old son, who has other Usbourne beginners books. We find this series a lot of fun to read. As always the pages are brightly coloured and have good pictures. There is just enough text to keep him interested but not too much so that he gets bored.

Very good books - would recommend the series for inquisitive little minds.
on 11 April 2014
Bought this for my 4 yr old grandson who had been finding baby frogs and tadpoles in the pond. He loves it. Pictures are clear and colourful and it is a story but interesting including all the facts. He now knows the various frogs and loves reading the book over and over. Great for the little ones loving the outdoors and educational too.
on 27 July 2014
Very informative. 4yr old grandson loves it.
on 16 May 2016
Great book and good for younger readers
on 19 November 2015
great book for my 4yr old grandson
on 6 December 2014
good
on 10 November 2010
The book arrived in typical excellent Usborne high quality. My mate said that frogs are unable to pass wind and if you were to insert a straw in a frogs bum and blow it up it would stay inflated. I hadn't tried it myself incase my mum shouted at me and if there is was one thing i didn't want, it was my mum being mad a me. Last time she even stopped letting me eat biscuits before any meals. When i move out in 2 years, on my 35th birthday i'll eat all the biscuits I want. For kids though this book is EXCELLENT.