on 10 February 2015
I'm very pleased with this item, it's as described and worth the money.
As mentioned in some of the other reviews, it can take along time time for the item to arrive; I ordered mine on the 5 of Jan and contacted the supplier at the end of Jan when the item and not arrived. They were very helpful and responded to my query very quickly. They contacted the carrier and determined that my item had been lost or stolen. The supplier despatched a new item which arrived in just a couple of days. When it arrived I was happy with the overal fit and finish of the item. For the price it's good but not up to the standards of more premium items from Maxpedition. However this item is only a 1/5th of the price of the equivalent Maxpedition product. For me that's a good compromise.
There are a few loss threads and overrun stitching but otherwise the materials and construction are good.
The design is great; I like the single strap as it is well padded and fully adjustable, it can also be tucked in to the rearmost pocket and carried using the handle on top which is really useful if you're just moving from the car to the office and don't want to put it on your back.
In terms of capacity, this is what I carry it in every day; full size shamagh, Kriega Wallet, Maxpedition Micro pocket organiser, mini camera mount, lock and pick set, monocular, safety specs, wet wipes, meds, para cord bracelet (attached to the exterior webbing, it acts a second handle) earplugs, portable battery pack, pens, torch, and deodorant. All with room to spare for occasional items like a hat and gloves.
Overall I'm really happy with my purchase.
on 22 August 2014
Good quality zips and construction.Lots and lot of pockets,fitted three good sized hardback books,phone,thin waterproof,a sandwich and a bottle of water, with lots of space left,so fitting tablet and charger would be easy.Would not want to carry much more for 12 hours because a rucksack would be a better idea.Being Molle I am sure there is a water bottle carrier out there to fasten on.Exactly what I wanted,and not too Military looking.Very pleased.
on 24 April 2014
this daypack is ideal as it is the right size for various items such as my 10" tablet or small binoculars also a digital camera and sandwiches for a day out walking the compartments help to keep things seperate
on 20 February 2015
Small bag with loads of space