on 16 May 2014
A beautiful and well balanced watch, Excellent watch face looks perfect on my wrist.
Strong but light weight strap. I love it.
Only down side instructions are not in English, but I have requested these via e-mail.
on 16 June 2014
Like most of your reviewers I also love this watch, and yes when I saw it I also had to have it ! My Fathers Day present to myself and yes it arrived with perfect timing on Sunday courtesy of Amazon Logistics. In the flesh it has both a great deal of presence and machismo and looks even better than the photograph. It is said that watches say a great deal about the person wearing them though I am not actually sure what this watch says about me, an egotistical poser possibly.

I am all of 65 years old and am increasingly follically challenged, so much so that this week my wife gave me a number 2 with a Philips shaver which arrived from Amazon on the same day. Hitherto I have frequented her hairdressing salon for many a year but at £30 a pop the time had come (as a new o.a.p. drawing my pension) to be a little more sensible, so the close call of the razor approach and the Bruce Willis look suddenly became the new me.

And now amazingly the watch completes the look, my wife says I am more handsome than Bruce, but being modest by nature I think she is just flattering me. But then again maybe I am ! I guess the point is with this mother on your wrist anyone who clocks you knows you mean business, and I am sound in the knowledge that the savings from investing in the Philips shaver have paid for this great watch.

Two more points to finish on, as pointed out by another reviewer the lovely rubber strap is really too short, by no means do I have large wrists (20cm/8") but I find that I am on the last notch of the strap so that there is nothing left to tuck under the 'loop'. Consequently I have bought a red and black Hadley Roma silicone strap to replace it from Amazon which complements the watch perfectly. So at an asking price £175 it is bearable, especially as within the accompanying and impressive metal display box was a 499 Euro (£420) price tag !

There is a TW Steel replacement strap which is 2cm longer and the part reference is TWB130XL that can be ordered from masters in time dot com in Holland for around £60, which admittedly is a bit steep given the initial purchase price of the watch !
on 5 April 2014
Was looking for this watch for quite some time and this was a very good bargain. It arrived in a metal box with a guarantee card inside.
on 12 August 2014
I Bought this watch as a gift to myself, I am absolutely delighted with the look and quality of this watch. It looks better than the images show, and it is easy to use . Only issue is that the strap is not particularly long. I have average to large wrists and it does fit, but only just enough to feed the strap into the retainers. This would be a problem for people with extra large wrists.
on 13 June 2014
Its big and heavy as expected.

However, the strap is surprisingly small. I have an 18cm wrist and this means I use the third last hole - so the bit that you then tuck into the rubber brackets is all of a cm if that. You can buy larger straps to replace this so be warned as it does eat into the saving as a result. Their approx. 70 Euros & P&P.
on 14 February 2014
I am in love , I know sad really, but it's true I love this watch so much, it was love at first sight, I opened the case and that was it ,I fell in love, the strap the face the size, the watch is just the lick. As for price, I am beginning to wonder if it was a mistake ,I can't quite work out the difference between this watch and the tw-125.
on 22 May 2014
I love TW Steel oversized watches and this does not disappoint. Great value and excellent service. What more can you ask for.
on 31 May 2014
This is the best deal ever, was the price wrong ?
Fantastic looks and service,
This watch is one of the best
on 8 June 2014
Absolutely stunning watch, I love the rubber strap it's a very comfortable watch to wear and not to big ,
on 6 August 2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS WATCH! Ive had numerous compliments on it & wear it constantly.